- RFID Products
- Mobile Computers
- Barcode Scanners
- Printer & Scanner Parts
The clothing industry is a typical labor-intensive industry. From the offline packaging of clothing production to the collection of product information in the warehouse, inventory, and warehouse operations, it is still in the stage of a large number of manual operations.
The distribution and picking process requires a lot of manual and long-term work to complete, the distribution statistics are slow, and the inventory data statistics are not timely and accurate, which directly affects the efficiency of the enterprise.
Although barcode collection saves a lot of human resources and time than manual collection. However, due to the many items of clothing products, the rapid changes in styles, colors, and varieties, as well as the market's requirements for efficient operation of enterprises, barcodes cannot achieve multi-batch, long-distance, automatic identification and reading of data, and automatic monitoring. Tracking goods or corresponding facilities limits the efficiency of the company's logistics process.
RFID technology not only solves the common problems encountered by bar codes, but also can read information contactless, has a large data storage capacity, and can automatically identify and track goods, so it can realize the intelligent management of the RFID system.
RFID technology is a good solution to the current problems of inaccurate data collection and low efficiency in the clothing logistics warehousing and distribution links, as well as low data utilization. It can achieve precise and rapid delivery, picking, packing, and shipment, thereby improving the timely replenishment rate of best-selling clothing, reducing the inventory backlog rate of unsalable clothing, shortening the supply cycle, and improving the efficiency of the enterprise. YANZEO shared the specific application of RFID technology in the clothing store management industry.
1. RFID clothing anti-counterfeiting function
In the production process of RFID clothing management, use the UHF RFID card issuer to combine some important attributes of a single piece of clothing such as name, grade, item number, model, fabric, lining, washing method, implementation standard, product number. The inspector writes the number, etc. into the corresponding electronic label, and affixes the electronic label to the garment.
RFID electronic tags give each piece of clothing a unique ID number in the world. RFID electronic tags are adopted: implanted in the clothing, made into a nameplate or tag, or adopted a recyclable anti-theft hard tag method, which can effectively solve the clothing anti-counterfeiting problem.
2. RFID clothing storage management
UHF RFID technology is available in non-contact and non-visual situations and has the feature of simultaneously identifying multiple tags, that is, dozens of whole boxes of clothing attached with UHF RFID electronic tags can be read and written through UHF RFID. The device can accurately read all its logistics data at one time, which greatly improves logistics efficiency.
The use of UHF RFID technology in the warehouse management of RFID clothing management can realize the visual management of all management units, which can greatly shorten the packaging, handling, inventory, and statistics time, thereby reducing cargo damage, accelerating capital turnover, and greatly improving the efficiency of warehouse management.
3. RFID warehouse inventory to avoid out of stock and broken codes
For manufacturers and clothing stores, UHF RFID readers can be used for warehouse inventory. Customers can automatically analyze the tags read by the readers to know a certain style, a certain color, and a certain model. The actual quantity of the garments, so as to ensure the balance of inventory, and timely replenishment, to avoid the phenomenon of out of stock or broken codes of a certain garment in the clothing store, and to ensure the normal needs of customers.
4. RFID store anti-theft
RFID UHF readers have good tag reading and writing functions. There are several situations for RFID tag anti-theft:
(1) In the case that the RFID tag of the clothing store needs to be recycled, the reader installed at the door of the clothing only needs to read the tag and trigger an external alarm to alarm.
(2) In the case that the RFID tags of the clothing store are not recycled, the clothing store can use the UHF RFID reader to rewrite the tags on the clothing that the customer is about to buy, and define a byte of data. When the byte is 0, it means no purchase, when it is rewritten to 1, it means that it has been purchased.
When the reader at the door reads a tag that has not been rewritten, it will trigger an external alarm, and when it reads a rewritten tag, it will not trigger the external alarm.
RFID UHF reader/writer is a good solution to the anti-theft problem of clothing stores. When the UHF RFID reader reads a tag or a tag with a specific format, the UHF RFID reader will close the relay to trigger the external relay. Close and start the alarm or alarm indicator to alarm.
5. RFID quick inventory
Real-time inventory of goods on shelves and store back-end inventory is carried out through RFID UHF handhelds. Reports can be generated by region and by shelf position, and data in specified formats can be generated according to actual requirements and uploaded to the store management system in real-time or offline.
6. RFID fast cash register
Fixed RFID readers or RFID hand-held cash registers can not only quickly collect product information selected by customers and generate sales lists, but also greatly save checkout time. Sales staff can use more precious time to focus on customer service.
The application of RFID technology in the management system of the clothing field directly embodies information in all aspects of production, processing, quality inspection, warehousing, logistics transportation, distribution, sales, etc., to provide accurate and real-time data to the clothing RFID system to improve clothing 90% of the efficiency of supply chain warehousing and distribution, saving labor costs. If you want to know more about RFID technology after reading the above, you can get a comprehensive solution by contacting us.
As a professional pro RFID & barcode manufacturer, YANZEO has won unanimous praise from the industry with its leading R&D technology and excellent manufacturing technology. In order to strictly control the quality of products, we are equipped with a professional manufacturing team and a comprehensive quality control system. We also provide users with thoughtful one-stop service and develop effective solutions. If you are interested in our RFID products, please contact us immediately!
- The Application of RFID Technology in Animal HusbandryFeb 22,2024The first step in RFID based animal breeding and tracking is to install an electronic ID card on the cow, creating a permanent digital file for each animal. RFID technology can be applied to the entire process of animal husbandry food production, including breeding, epidemic prevention and sterilization, product processing, food circulation, and other links. A food supply chain tracking and traceability system from farm to table is established.
- Sportswear suppliers believe that RFID has a high return on investmentJan 15,2024In the digital wave, various industries are facing the challenge of improving production efficiency and optimizing operational management. Proteme Sports, a clothing manufacturer based in Seattle, has successfully solved this problem by introducing RFID technology.
- What is the value of using RFID in the field of books?Jan 5,2024The library management uses RFID, which can achieve efficient management of books. RFID technology can be used for automated management of libraries, including book borrowing, return, inventory, etc. RFID technology can be used for automated archive management, including archive storage, retrieval, borrowing, etc., mainly applied in scenarios such as universities, public security organs, and administrative offices.
Keep up with the latest technology news and innovations with the Newsletter.
- RFID Products
- Mobile Computers
- Barcode Scanners
- Printer & Scanner Parts